Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Elisa's Homecoming

Elisa served a mission in West Virginia a few years ago. Sister missionaries only serve for eighteen months as opposed to a male who serves for two years. We all missed her while she was gone. It wasn't an easy mission for her.
But she eventually came home and we were so excited.  
She barely got off the escalator when she was bombarded.
I had just had surgery to repair my broken elbow one week before she got home. I could not really extend my elbow for several months after the surgery. My poor husband had to do my hair for me which was a challenge to say the least!!!
I just remember how nice it was to be all together again
 after having her be gone for so long with so little contact.
Elisa...
The gal with the forever smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment