Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog Fog

Every once in a while I get a blog fog. I wonder who reads this blog and if so, what do they think? Sometimes I just write and write and write and write and I wonder if people think I'm a little nutty because of the things I write. Mostly I just enjoy writing.

I found out the other day that there is a web service called blog2print. I was quite excited to discover it because it shows how easily I will be able to print this blog into book form when I am finished with it. The website referenced a few blogs already turned into books and I liked what I saw. One of them was http://bunchbabies.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-blog-book-volume-1.html. That said, I now wonder if I want to change some of the focus of my blog. It seems to be very much autobiographical these days. My missionary son is the reason I started this blog but his e-mails are so short now days that it is much more about me than it is about him. I'll have to think on this.

Anybody have any thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. All I know is I love reading and I love seeing your pictures. I like that it is about something a little different every time. You are a great writer, so it is always a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy Jo, it's always good to know who is reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You are an inspiration to me and you have published so many cherished memories. Keep up the good work!

    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eloise. I appreciate the feedback.

    I just dragged out a huge bunch of pictures because Amy Jo inspired me by her comment and I think I will just post lots of pictures with matching stories. I also have several stories yet to tell...like the one about the hospital fire.

    Stay tuned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo!!! The hospital fire! Sounds intriguing!

    Also, I read your blog very regularly.

    Also, I REALLY want to do the blog2book thing now. Maybe one day when I'm older and not so poor :)

    ReplyDelete