Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"I Am Good, Not Dying..."

You have to love it when you get short, succinct, e-mails. I e-mailed Ian this week with a bunch of medical questions about his weight loss. 33 pounds in six months was getting me a little worried. Yesterday we didn't hear from him and it was his usual P-Day. I figured something was up. I left a bunch of stuff out I didn't want on the blog but this pretty much sums it up.

"Dear Family,

Sorry about the mix up in days, I forgot to tell you that this week we would have a mission tour on P-Day, so here I am emailing today instead. So yesterday, we traveled to Marillia (onther city) and we received a visit from a member of the Seventy, Elder Asconavieta....I am good, not dying, I am eating plenty, we are working, not super hard, but we are working...All is well nothing more to report for this week. I bear my testimony that the church is true and that we are incredibly blessed to be members, I know that missionary service is something that blesses the church and the entire world. I know that we have a living prophet today, that Joseph Smith was a true prophet, and that the Book of Mormon is true. I love you all! Have a great week."


He also mentioned that he has not received a package yet that I sent to him TWO months ago which had a few shirts to replace the moldy ones. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment