Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A New Companion

I know Ian has been worn down and tired lately because he has said so in his e-mails. He was scheduled to meet his new companion today and he was really looking forward to that. I hope it turns out to be a good experience for  him.

From his e-mail:
"This week was a good one, I got a ton of mail, which was a great blessing. I got the letter that mom sent me, so thank you very much for that, and also a few letters and a package from Jessa which was awesome. I also got some mail the week before last week and I was elated to find out that my good friend Jacob  received his mission call to Germany.

I have some big news! Big for me at least. My companion left, but three elders will come in his place, we will now have two companionships in our ward and living in our tiny house for now. Double the work! I am out of time but I testify that the church is true and I love you all"

Good for him. Too bad I have to wait a whole week to hear how this all turns out but he'll be able to call home on Mother's Day. I am so looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment