Saturday, May 14, 2011

Baptism, Babies, And A Driving Lesson

Jim and I had the wonderful privilege 
of attending our neighbor's baptism this morning.
We have known this sweet girl since she was about two.
Jim is her Bishop 
and she asked me to speak 
at her service. She is a delight.
Then I babysat Nathan all afternoon.
He might look like a mess to everyone else but
this was his first taste of my
spaghetti and meatballs.
That's a face only a grandmother can love.


Then Seth and I went driving up to Park City. He's had his permit for almost a year. We have never been able to get his 40 hours of driving in but we're on the home stretch now and he's almost there. He's doing OK but sometimes his mind wanders. I'm almost done with the driving lessons for my kids...thank goodness! I don't think I could take anymore. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Nathan must have LOVED his first headlong flight into the delight of your spaghetti and meatballs!! I've often wanted to dig right in just as he has, regardless of consequences to messiness. They are delightful, as are you, and as is he. Such a cute little bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. He made several funny faces as he was tasting them to humble me for a long time!!! Of course he only has two teeth and two starting nubs on two others. Maybe it's an acquired taste...maybe one needs teeth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of a happy, messy face! I really need to look at your blog for often to catch these wonderful shots of Nathan. Three more weeks until we get to see that precious little person again!

    ReplyDelete