Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Distribution Map


It's a wonder I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb sometimes. I found this map this morning on the internet while looking for something else. It is a distribution map of Italian-Americans in the US based off the numbers from the 2000 Census. The red dots/areas represent Italian-American descendent distribution. I don't see even one red dot in the state of Utah on this map although I know there are certainly more people of Italian-American descent here than just me and my children. Did they not get my 2000 Census submission?? But it also shows why it is that I feel like I blend in real well when I go back and visit the northeast from time to time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love being Italian. I can't get enough of it. Did you know that Wade promised to take me to Italy someday? (I promise it's not the only reason why I married him.) ;)

    ReplyDelete