Monday, September 26, 2011

Short E-Mails


I try very hard not to miss my son but this morning I dissolved to tears. He has been gone a really long time. I'm leaving some out of his e-mail but here's a little bit.

"Dear Family,                                                                                              Sept. 26, 2011

We had an alright week this week, lots of sun and lots of rain as well, but that’s Brazil for you...
Sorry but this email is going to be super short once again, I have some other things that I have to do. I bear my testimony that I know that the Church is true, that we are led by a living prophet and I am so very excited to hear from him this weekend. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that if we obey the commandments, God will always help us and protect us. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and redeemer, His atonement has real power to cleanse and heal our lives...I am so very grateful for my wonderful family and all my great friends. I love you all very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment