Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Time

The leaves are starting to change on the trees around my house which always makes me very excited. It reminds me of our amazing trip back east last year after Emma's wedding. BTW, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EMMA and Wade today!
This photo was taken on a wall on Battle Road between Concord and Lexington. This would be my ideal place to live, love the old New England feel. I was very excited to watch the first episode of This Old House last Saturday and discover that their project house this season is in Bedford Massachusetts. This Old House has long been my favorite TV show. I have watched it faithfully for 25 years I think. It turns out that Bedford is about 4 1/2 miles from Concord. They showed a stone wall just like this one on the first show and I thought, "this is going to be a great season." Looking forward to it. Looking forward to them showing scenes of Concord and Lexington and the surrounding areas because they usually do tell a little of the history of the neighborhoods they work in. I guess it will have to suffice for this year.
 Love this.
Miss this...
but this is the reason I left...
to be with this very handsome man
and I still like him
so I guess I'll just have to watch This Old House
and be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment