Sunday, October 2, 2011

Uplifting General Conference

I don't know how other people feel about Conference but I am always grateful to watch/listen to it. I was touched by a number of talks from Conference this weekend. We had a full house and it was a lot just to keep up at times but I am so grateful for loving children and a supportive husband. I feel truly blessed to be able to listen to the Lord's mouthpiece on this earth, President Monson. I have been a happy member of my Church. The lessons I have learned from Church leaders over the years have been a guiding light to me as I have tried to follow their counsel. I don't argue about it or treat it lightly. As I look at my children and see how well they have turned out, I can point to the many Conferences that have blessed my life as a major reason why. I have tried to follow the counsel of Church leaders. I believe that the happiness we enjoy in our family is a direct result of willingly following their counsel these 28 years of my marriage.
I love watching Jim with our Grandson.
Sarah requested spaghetti and meatballs
for her birthday dinner today.
If I say so myself... they were pretty spectacular today.
Nathan was totally astonished 
by the whole birthday candle lighting.
It was fun to watch him.
Sarah is a very good Mom
but she is also a very wonderful person
and a kind and thoughtful daughter.

Happy Birthday Sarah!



No comments:

Post a Comment