Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Heart


"Dear Family,

Parabéns mãe querida. Tomorrow is your birthday, and even though I can’t be there to give you a big hug and flowers I want you to know that I love you and that I hope you have a wonderful day. You are a wonderful mother and example and I thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful family that He sent me to...We had a good week this week, It was very, very hot, but good. We had a few disappointments and setbacks but we aren’t discouraged. We are hard at work... I think that we are going to have to get used to short emails now, I have a lot more to do with time e-mail time now that I am zone leader, we get extra time too but it always seems to run out so fast. I love you all and I hope that you have wonderful week. I know that God lives and that he loves us. He sent his son to die for us. Jesus Christ is our loving Savior."
I left some stuff out but I don't know how much shorter his e-mails can get...

Ian sent an attached voice recording which was hilarious. It started out with he and his companion beat-boxing in Portuguese. It was great to hear them having a good time. They also sang Happy Birthday in Portuguese and Ian sang in English. He said Happy Birthday and  "You are my hero, I love you a lot and I miss you a lot."

Happy heart...Happy me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you all morning my friend...You never forget me...I can never forget you.

    Love you back.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I deleted my post Liz! I wrote it thinking your post was from the 6th, then when I looked and saw it was from the 5th I thought you might not see my birthday wishes. I thought the whole thing would delete so I could leave it on the right day but instead it looks like I said something I didn't want to say and then removed it, but I did VERY much want to wish you the happiest of birthdays - and it looks like you definitely got that! Love you, Jeanne xox P.S. And I thought I was so computer literate! :)

    ReplyDelete