Monday, December 19, 2011

Next Up...The Call

Next time I hear from Ian, it will be during the Christmas call on Christmas Day. Looking forward to it!

For now...

"Dear Family,

It has been a good week, and a week that passed very, very fast. We had our Christmas conference on Wednesday. It wasn’t so much a Christmas conference as a normal zone conference with just a few changes. The changes were: we had 6 zones together, and normally it is just 3, the lunch was fancier, and we had a quick white elephant gift exchange. Other then that it was normal, but it was good, they are always good. It was especially good to be able to see everyone again. My last 4 companions were there. We also had another success this week, we had 16 investigators at church! We have a good teaching group of about 40 with some great families. The work is progressing well... I forgot to mention last week that...I got the package that you sent me. Thank you very much. I ate almost everything already but I am saving a few things for Christmas. It was great to eat peanut butter again! I am super excited for our Christmas call...So the plan will be 6:00 my time 1:00 your time...I love you all very much. Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!"

Yeah for peanut butter. Yeah for Christmas calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment