Saturday, December 10, 2011

So Busy

The last few days have been a blur because I am just so busy. I can't believe I am still trying to get Christmas decorations up. I did get the tree finished today but I still have the staircase garland to do. Jim and I have been visiting some of the widows in the ward. We love to visit people but I am trying to juggle several things at the same time. I'm thinking this might be a year I don't get Christmas cards out, we'll see.

Chris Ruoti stopped by tonight. He has been a good friends to several of my children for years now. He feels like our third son. We usually feed him when he stops by because he's usually hungry no matter what time of day or night it is. We've been feeding Chris for years. :) We all love him.
You know it's good when he tucks his tie in.
Tonight he brought a friend.
We fed him too.
His friend gets married in 13 days.
Tonight is also Junior Prom.
It's girl's choice.
This wasn't Seth's date.
His date wasn't ready yet.
This is delightful Sadie who came to pick him up.
I love teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment