Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Transfer

"Good Morning Beloved Family,

We got the transfers this morning and to our great surprise, I am being transferred and my companion is staying. This will be his fourth transfer in this area...I will be going to Maríllia which is in São Paulo and is one of the biggest zones in the mission...I don´t really have a clear idea yet of what exactly will happen, we were almost certain that I would stay and my companion would be transferred so this threw us for a loop, but I am excited and I am sure that whatever happens it is the Lord’s will. I will leave tomorrow morning and arrive tomorrow night...

I am doing well, I am very happy and I am working hard. I am learning so much, I am very grateful for the time that I have had with my companion, I really learned a lot from him, he is very dedicated and works very hard.

I know that this Church is true, I know that Christ lives and that He loves us. I know that all of the commandments really are for our good and that when we follow them we will be protected and blessed. I know that the opportunity that we have to work in God’s kingdom and help his children is a great privilege and that we can find great happiness in this work.

I want to all to know that I love you very much, I am praying for you all and hope you are well."


No comments:

Post a Comment