Sunday, January 8, 2012

God Is A God Of Miracles

There are times in our lives when we have to sit back and wonder concerning the miraculous hand of our loving God. I think I am just one of many who can acknowledge that miracles are real and that God seeks to bless us. I have seen His hand recently in several ways. I stand in awe that as I contemplate my narrow view of things, God's view is broad and all-encompassing with the intent of blessing His children. The outcome is always the same, a life or lives blessed by God because of His great love for us, His children.


“But behold, I will show unto you a God of miracles, 
even the God of Abraham,
and the God of Isaac,
and the God of Jacob;
and it is that same God who created the heavens and the earth, 
and all things that in them are.

Behold, are not the things that God hath wrought
marvelous in our eyes?
Yea, and who can comprehend the marvelous works of God?”

Book of Mormon
Mormon 9: 11, 16

No comments:

Post a Comment