Monday, January 9, 2012

Miracles In Apucarana

I find it interesting that after my post yesterday about my knowledge of the Lord's hands in miracles, the subject line of  Ian's e-mail home this week was "miracles in Apucarana." It was tender for me to read about the blessings they had in missionary work this week and how Ian clearly stated that it was a miracle. Sometimes you just know that God has done something  marvelous to bless the lives of several people at once. I can't share much of his e-mail because I want to respect the privacy of those involved in the same way I didn't mention any details about my experience yesterday in my post. The thing that is clear however is that both Ian and I, unaware of each others circumstances this week had similar, humbling experiences and both of us could only claim that they were miracles.


"Dear Family,

We had a great week this week...we had a had a great activity in our branch on Friday and we witnessed a miracle in our zone... It was one of the first times that I felt that I was really fulfilling my purpose as zone leader in helping the other elders...It really was a miracle...We will go to Londrina this week to for the zone leader council and we should get back Tuesday night. I am excited, it should be good! I know that the Church is true and that we are guided by a Prophet of God. I know the Jesus Christ really is out Savior and redeemer and He loves us.

Have a great week! Love you all!"



No comments:

Post a Comment