Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Nice Surprise

I went to Seth's swim meet today. I told him I would be a little late but I got there just about right. I walked in and was way on top of the stands but saw everyone standing and the flag portrayed on the screen so I figured it was time for the national anthem. Well someone started singing and I looked and looked but couldn't see where the singer was. Finally I thought, "That sounds like Seth," so I made my way all the way to the front, hung over the railing, and sure enough Seth was at a microphone in his swimsuit singing the national anthem into a microphone... solo. That was a proud mother moment for sure. He's a bass so his high notes made me cringe a little but other than that....way to go Seth!

This has been the best January I ever remember in Utah...still no snow and wonderful sunshine. Boy am I happy. I'm also a little worried about a drought this summer, everyone  is, but I am loving the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment