Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sitting In The Sun

I'm sitting on my window seat waiting for the sun to set which should be in about ten minutes. It was very cold today but the air was clear so I went for a good walk. I was pretty bundled up and sweating but I always feel better after a good walk.

A woman in my ward who has always wanted to try cross country skiing is going to go with me next Wednesday for our first lesson. We haven't had much snow this year so we are finally getting around to it. I am looking forward to it!

Recently I changed the way I have been eating and I feel much better than I have in a long time. I've started to eat many more vegetables and fruits and whole grains, just like they tell you you should. Well lo and behold, I think the nutritionists are right because I sure feel good these days. In the last two years I have lost 20 pounds just by being careful watching what I eat (sort of). That has helped me feel better too. Maybe another ten pounds would be nice but we'll see what happens.

I guess that's it for my health...some sun...a nice walk...more vegetables, fruits and whole grains...now if they could just do something about my hot flashes!

Well, there goes the sun. Maybe there will be a great sunset. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment