Thursday, February 2, 2012

Six More Weeks Of Winter

I have no idea who started the "Groundhog Day" tradition. I suspect it was somebody in Pennsylvania who was sick of winter. It's a fun tradition I suppose. Today we learned that there will be six more weeks of winter. Easy enough, just look at the calendar, why bother with a groundhog? :) We've had such a nice pleasant winter this year that I say, "fine, no problem." I never thought I'd say that about a Utah winter! But in anticipation of what happens in the spring, I'm posting a few pictures I took a few years ago of the tulips on Temple Square to whet our appetite for warm weather and spring flowers.
Spring's right around the corner 
no matter what the groundhog says!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I needed a bit of lovely in my life at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, these photos lifted my day!

    ReplyDelete