Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well Done

I have been very impressed with the Bible Videos the Church has been producing. This is the project that I was involved with last fall. I was an extra in one of the videos yet to be released. They have been releasing them slowly but I think they are all very good so far. I saw one today about the one where Jesus teaches the Samaritan woman at the well. It's the one the women who were auditioning had to do so I know the dialogue well because I had to memorize it. The woman who was cast as the Samaritan woman did this very, very well I think. I am still humbled every time I see the person who portrays Jesus. Meeting him in full makeup and costume on the day I participated in my background role was an unforgettable experience for me. He was very kind to me and obviously he was just an actor but I was deeply, deeply touched by our conversation. I will never forget that. I have been told that they will continue to shoot more New Testament bible videos this spring and I am looking forward to being a part of them if they need me. For now, I'll post the latest video. I had a lovely Sunday today. The weather has been great and as always, I love going to church on Sundays. Nothing would be completely right for me if I didn't. Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment