Friday, March 16, 2012

Cleaning My Desk

Sometimes my desk accumulates a bunch of "stuff." I suppose that happens to all of us. It's all the little papers that I never know what to do with that get to me. I scribble notes down as I am thinking or a quote that has somehow  impressed me from a talk I heard. Then I wonder what to do with them.

Here's a smattering of some of things I've collected on my desk the last few months. I'll write some of them down here then I'll think I "did" something with them while I clean off my desk or find a new place for them.

"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph." (I don't know who said this.)

"Each of you is one of a kind." Pres. Monson

"You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are." (Pres. Monson quoting from the Lion King.)

"The more I lack, the more Christ can do for me." (Jim Lelis)

"When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be a changed person." (Ezra Taft Benson)

2 comments:

  1. I adore Jim Lelis. I think it is so cool his quote made your blog. His farewell talk was literally one of the greatest talks I have ever heard in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. That was a quote from his homecoming talk.

    ReplyDelete