Monday, March 5, 2012

"I Am So Grateful To Have The Privilege To Serve As A Missionary"

"Dear Family,

Our week this week didn’t work out exactly like we had planned..the young man that wanted to be baptized...got discouraged several times, but almost every time we cheered him up and helped him to focus on his baptism again...I also got a cold this week, so that was a little annoying, but it didn’t hinder our work at all. Despite the disappointments and the sickness, I have been feeling great all week, I don’t know why, if it is a change in weather or the daylight savings time change, but I have been having a lot more energy...whatever it is, I am grateful...I am doing great, I hit one year and six months on Thursday, it passed just like another day, I didn’t do anything to celebrate it or anything like that. As I am now starting to get closer to the end of my mission, I am consciously working to prevent trunkiness and not get distracted...I want to end my mission as focused as possible and I know that the Lord will help me. I am out of time but I love you all and I know that this church is true. I am so grateful to have the privilege to serve as a missionary, I am finding so much joy and satisfaction in the work, and I see the hand of the Lord in our work more and more every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment