Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

With Christians around the world, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormons), recall the significance of the meaning of this day. I wonder how some people can say that we aren't Christians when the centrality of our Church and doctrine focuses squarely on the events of Jesus Christ's life, His atoning sacrifice and eternal gift of redeeming grace for us. I love Him. I am grateful to Him for that gift. Everything in my life points to my gratitude for His life and mission for me...for all of us. Easter is a tender time for me. I take time to ponder and worship and remember my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

"And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent." Mosiah 3:17 (The Book of Mormon).

"Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."
  John 6: 68-69 (New Testament-The Bible)





No comments:

Post a Comment