I enjoyed having my family here very much.
I absolutely love having Nathan around.
A Grandma moment. :)
He discovered how to open the deck door.
He went right for the dirt.
It was snowing today after the 80 degree day yesterday.
Later he went out the downstairs door into the snow again.
He didn't notice he was cold until he was really cold.
He needed some warming up.
But enjoyed eating his snowball regardless.
I'll share a few of the quotes from Conference that I thought were uplifting and helpful:
- "There is nothing like this Church in all the world." Elder Hallstrom Sat. A.M. Session
- "Act on even a twig of faith, God will grow it." Pres. Eyring Sat. A.M. Session
- "Refusing to forgive is a grievous sin." Pres. Uchtdorf Sun. A.M.
- "Should we not forgive others as we wish to be forgiven?" Pres. Uchtdorf Sun. A.M.
- "In the end, it is the merciful who obtain mercy." Pres. Uchtdorf Sun. A.M.
- "Don't float with the worldly currents of life." Pres. Monson Sun. A.M.
- "The most important cause of our lifetime is our family." Elder Ballard Sun. P.M.
- "The Lord uses this Church to pull the good people of the world to the safety of the gospel." Elder Ballard Sun. P.M. (I think I quoted that correctly.)
- "If you have lost your way...Luke 15 parables...None of us is so lost that we can't find our way because of the atonement of Jesus Christ." Elder Ballard Sun. P.M.
- "Believe that God can bless you with vision for your life and the courage to act." Elder Halek Sun. P.M.
- "Wise parents prepare their children to get along without them." Elder Wilson Sun. P.M.
- "Wherever you are on the road of discipleship, you are on the right road." Elder Anderson Sun. P.M
Saturday morning summaries
Saturday afternoon summaries
Sunday morning summaries
Sunday afternoon summaries