Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spontaneous Date

So my good but very busy husband is very predictable. He works long hours. He's a busy Bishop. He doesn't get much spare time and when he does, he's preoccupied a lot because he's just at a very busy stage in his life right now.

A few minutes before 4:00 this afternoon, I got an e-mail from him asking me if I wanted to go to a 4:30 movie. That never happens. I said, "sure." I didn't know what we were going to see or why. It turns out he had a bad day at work and needed a break. That also never happens. So we went and saw The Avengers. I had no idea what it was about. It was an afternoon movie. We had a great time. The movie was great and we also went to dinner afterwards. Lucky me.

Of course I dropped him off at work a little while ago on the way back but I'll take whatever I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment