Monday, June 18, 2012

Pictures...I Love Pictures

 We hardly ever get any, so this is a treat.
Ian is in the 2nd row, 2nd from the right.
He's looking good and very happy.

"Dear Family,

This is going to be a really quick email, we are here in the office preparing for zone conferences but we are finishing up...I don't know if I will have a day to e-mail y'all this week so in case I don't, I will just send you a quick email right now. Our first zone conference will be tomorrow and then we will have another one on Thursday and then two more next week. We are going to be traveling and preparing stuff and what-not during these next two weeks so it is going to be pretty crazy. We had a good week. We had a baptism this week... I think I told you about her in last week's e-mail. 
She is a relative of one of our recent converts...
The water was incredibly cold... 
 
We have been quite busy getting ready for zone conferences but I think that everything is going to turn out well in the end...I hope that I will get to send you a better email on Wednesday. Love you all lots."
 
I love these pictures. I am very happy for this woman. I am sorry no one ever took a picture of my baptism, that would have been a real treasure. That day marked the beginning of the rest of my life. I never cease to be anything but incredibly grateful for my baptism and the missionaries who taught me. I am so happy I have two sons to offer the Lord in return for His kindness in sending me my two missionaries.

1 comment: