Monday, June 25, 2012

We're On Baby Alert

Sarah's hands swelled up yesterday and her blood pressure went up. She saw a midwife this morning who said the baby is breech and her blood pressure is up. She's headed in to the hospital in about 1/2 from now for the doctor to turn the baby. If there is any distress for the baby, they will do an emergency C-section. If she and the baby tolerate it OK, they'll send her home. Either way, it seems little Hannah will probably be here sooner than later. I'm starting to pack either way.

2 comments:

  1. I have been dealing with borderline pre-eclampsia my whole pregnancy. They have me monitor my blood pressure everyday, and my numbers have started creeping higher. :/ I hope to hear that everything is okay, even if an emergency c-section ends up happening. I will be watching to see what happens! Little Hannah must be quite anxious to join us here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Amy Jo!! This too shall pass and you will have a wonderful baby to love at the end. My thoughts are with you! Love you. Liz

    ReplyDelete