Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's Here

This is pretty incredible, I have to say. The "proof" of my book arrived in the mail as an actual book! I went outside to open it and took a few deep breaths on the way. I sat in the sun, opened it, and was delightfully surprised. It's hard to describe the tenderness of feeling of seeing the culmination of a very long project. I was quite teary-eyed. I am very pleased with it. I have not hit the publication button yet. I may do that tonight or I might tweak one last sentence. I'll decide later. Either way, it will be published by the end of the week. I'll put up a link on this blog when a link becomes available about how to get one of these books. As for Eloise, Amy Jo, and my family...I will get one for you. I guess it just goes to show that if you have a "heart's desire," you should proceed until you accomplish your goal. It's a very, very sweet, tender, peaceful feeling.
I went to Provo today. I bought Hannah a hat.
 It's WAY too big of course but it's definitely her, what can I say?
Then Nathan wanted to wear his hat.
Messy face and all..
these are the faces that this grandmother loves.
Happy me.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting. Look at those cute grandkids!!!!!!!!! So exciting as well. I must say that hat is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete