Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Pictures

I'm home now but I had a few more pictures I wanted 
to share from my time visiting with Sarah.
Nathan was playing with my umbrella
 while Sarah was at an appointment. Delightful.
Sweet Hannah in a blanket I embroidered for her.
Wonderful.
Nathan turned two while I was there.
 He loves all things monkeys.
So his aunt made him a monkey cake of course.
And Sarah made him monkey cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Nathan.

It was a privilege and blessing to spend a week with Sarah and help her during her birth. I did not expect to be there for the delivery, but I was. I was also there when Nathan was delivered. Sarah was quite amazing and it's hard to describe the joy of having a granddaughter. Happy me. Good work Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with these pictures of nathan

    ReplyDelete