Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Homecoming Gathering

I am very, very much looking forward to tomorrow. I have been EXTREMELY busy today getting ready for tomorrow that I simply don't have time to post all I would like to but I will get to it in the next few days.

Little Hannah will be blessed by her father tomorrow in our ward after Seth is ordained to the Melchizedek Priesthood earlier in the morning. Ian's homecoming talk is also tomorrow which I am very much looking forward to. We will have a very large family/friend gathering afterwards at my house. Sometime late afternoon we will bring Ian to BYU. It's been wonderful to have him here. I have much to do to get ready. But first, here are a few more pictures from Thursday.

Ian and Jim
Ian and Seth
Ian and Sarah
Elisa and Ian
Wonderful
 So glad to have you back.

1 comment:

  1. I heard Ian's talk was wonderful, I am sure you had a GREAT day! Wish I could have been there, but doing what a mom needs to do! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete