Sunday, January 13, 2013

Am I Really Going To Blog Again?

As I write this post, I can't believe it myself because I said I was NOT going to blog again. But here I am, blogging...again! It just seems like the right thing to do...doesn't it? Seth's mission papers were submitted to Church headquarters today via the stake president. That would make me the Mom of an almost missionary and where does a Mom of an almost missionary write? That's right, on the blog named Mormon Missionary Mom. I actually have missed writing. This time around however I will not write everyday. I just can't. But I'll write here and there, from time to time. Goodness gracious, here we go again!!!!!!

Seth's missionary application picture.
He'll make a great missionary. :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, this excites me to no end!!! Liz is blogging again!!!!!! Can't wait to hear where Seth goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm easing into Am Jo. You are as ever my most ardent supporter. :)

    ReplyDelete