Sunday, February 24, 2013

A New Hip

I wish I had an uplifting, thought-provoking post for today. Unfortunately, all I can say is that I got a new hip on Wednesday. I am home but the word miserable comes to mind over and over and over again. It will be slow going and slow healing for a while but  I am told that eventually I will be happy I had this done. All I remember was going into the operating room telling the anesthesiologist that I was really nervous. He said, "I'm going to give you something to relax." I thought, "Oh good." Then I heard, "It's all over, it's time to wake up now." Goodness gracious, what did they do to me between those two statements?!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not having fun. Hope the time passes quickly and your are feeling much better very soon! Maybe you will have enough energy to watch some distracting favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, thinking of you with love and concern. Finally read the blog! SO glad you are writing again!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete