Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Learning To Walk Again

I think I have finally figured out which muscles are keeping me from walking properly and without a limp. I am down to one crutch and doing better everyday but I have some weak muscles preventing me from walking normally. I have a big limp. Healing is an interesting process. I think I am doing well though and I feel better every day. They say I can drive again in three weeks but for the life of me I can't figure out how that will ever be possible. I guess I just need to remember that three weeks ago today I couldn't even move my leg on my own so I guess it's just a matter of perspective and time.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a long process, but as you say, looking back at the progress gives hope for the future and how you will ultimately heal. So grateful the progress continues for you, and prayers continue to ascend...

    ReplyDelete