Saturday, March 30, 2013

Making Progress

Tonight Jim and I went for a little walk in our neighborhood. When I say little, I mean little, but I walked half the way without my crutch or cane for the first time. I got weak half way through the walk and used the crutch on the way back but it was marked progress. I guess I will find out tomorrow if I did any damage by how sore I am when I wake up in the morning. I also went up and down the stairs (one leg at a time) without my crutch. I just hung onto the handrails. I set little goals everyday for myself and I am happy to accomplish them. They say I can drive again on Wednesday....hmmmm.....I am having the hardest time getting any of my family members willing to volunteer to be my passenger the first time out. I will try not to take that personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment