Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week 6!

Today is my six week mark from my surgery. I made marked progress today!
  •  I got to stop wearing my compression stocking much to my delight. 
  • I got to stop taking my blood thinners.
  • I ate green vegetables at Cafe Rio because I am no longer on blood thinners preventing that.
  • I walked about 3/4 of a mile with Elisa mostly without a crutch!!
  • I am less swollen.
  • I drove around the block (3 minutes) just to see if I could. I probably need to wait another week.
  • I wobble less!!!!!
Hurray for progress!

3 comments:

  1. HURRAY!! is right!! Couldn't agree with you more, and am SO pleased that things are moving along. Pretty soon it will be a distant memory, as you hop, skip and jump around Salt Lake and environs. Congratulations, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the doctor today and he ordered outpatient physical therapy for me. That should help a lot because I still have a way to go in my recovery but I am very pleased to this point.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete