Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chin Up Liz

There...I made a post title to myself. 

We had a lovely Sunday today. Seth was kind and made sure he sat next to me in Sacrament meeting today. He never comes down and sits in the congregation when he sings an intermediate choir number but he did today. "Swiftly fly the years"...just like the line from Fiddler, that's the sentiment we are experiencing these last few days. He's almost ready but there are several last minute things that need to be taken care of on Tuesday.

Seth is as a good a son as any parent could possibly ask for. It has been a privilege to raise him and watch him grow. It has been a blessing to have been trusted so much by God to raise this amazing young man.

Honestly, I am doing the best I can. I'm so happy he's going to serve a mission, just as we prepared him all these years.

Chin up Liz...chin up....keep your chin up....

Anybody have a chin strap?



No comments:

Post a Comment