Monday, June 10, 2013

Leaving In The Morning

It's hard to believe Seth is leaving in the morning for Georgia. Jessa works in the MTC as a teacher and has actually been assigned to teach on the same floor where Seth's classes are taught. She has seen him three times and reports that he is very happy. We did receive one very short e-mail from him confirming that. He said, "I am very happy. I love it here so much. This is the best place on earth. I am so excited to serve." We anticipate an early call from him tomorrow morning when he reaches the airport. We are looking forward to it! We miss him a great deal but are happy for his decision to serve the Lord as a missionary.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog my niece Alex Ramirez will be leaving at the end of the month. She is so excited maybe your son and my niece will meet one day. Do you have any advice to give her from what you have heard from Seth. She is having a hard time packing she isnt sure about what to take. Its so much easier for guys. I was glad to read that Seth thinks there wont be as many bugs this summer. ayou have a wonderful family and I look forward to see more post.

    ReplyDelete