Sunday, July 14, 2013

30 Years Already?

It is hard to believe that 30 years have gone by already but it's true. It seems like yesterday that we were married. A lot has happened in 30 years, some good, some great...some bad, some terrible. I guess that's what marriage is supposed to be, enjoying the good, being grateful for the wonderful, and hanging on to one another during the bad and the terrible. I would not have made it all these years without Jim. He means the world to me. I need him and am profoundly grateful for the blessing he is in my life. As he likes to say, it's not 30 years, it's infinity minus 30... :)
Happy Anniversary Jim. 
I'm still in love with you by the way. :)
Taken during this year's anniversary dinner
at a wonderful restaurant in
Teton Village, Jackson Hole, Wyoming..

No comments:

Post a Comment