Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pioneer Day

We started our day at a neighborhood breakfast. There were a ton of people but all was well. Then it was off to the annual 24th of July Pioneer Day parade. There was cloud cover this year making it a nice morning for a parade.It's always a good parade.
My good friend Eloise and her husband Bob joined us this year.
She and I also went shopping last night at City Creek.
She took an immediate liking to Nathan and vice versa.
She and I were mission companions years ago
and have been dear friends ever since.
Gregory and Sarah and Nathan and Hannah came too.
Nathan had a great time.
Hannah really enjoyed herself.
I'm pretty sure she has the "I Love Parades" gene. :)
 It was a good one.


3 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to see you and spend some time with you and your family. Great parade, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were there? How fun! I always watch it on the TV. I liked it a lot this year. Great post!

    ReplyDelete