Monday, July 29, 2013

Settled

Seth sounds settled in his work now. Good for him. He's over that initial adjustment period.


"Dear Family and Friends,                                              July 29, 2013 

This is going to have to be a short one. I am very well. I had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe how nice it was. We had two service projects and helped two families move. One of the member families got us an ice cream cake. I got the package from home and a lot of birthday cards. It meant so much. I felt a lot of love and support. I loved it. I am very happy out here. We are working hard...We found an amazing new investigator. He is awesome...We had a good week...I know this is God's work. He loves us so much. Christ died for us and is our Savior. I love being out here and serving people." From last week: "We are working hard and I feel very fulfilled. This is such a good work to be doing. I know that the Church is true and that God loves us so much. Our church understands faith, repentance, baptism, and the Holy Ghost more completely than any other church. I learned that this week as we trained on teaching that lesson." 



2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog while searching for a Georgia Atlanta North MIssion Facebook page or blog. My son is, too, serving in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. He has been out now for 13 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good I think with him. I make sure I keep any posts he might have of a personal nature regarding companions or people he teaches private out of respect for others. I've only heard good things about the mission so that's good too. Happy reading. Liz

      Delete