Thursday, August 1, 2013

Color Me Proud!

I went to Wyoming today to see
the 7 ribbons Elisa won at her fair.
She submitted 5 entries and won 7 ribbons!
Including  
GRAND CHAMPION
in the baked goods division!!
Her white bread is spectacular.
She won a blue as well ribbon as well for her wheat bread
and a red ribbon for her cookies.
She made this AMAZING quilt...
and won a blue ribbon for it!
She also won a 
blue ribbon AND 
GRAND CHAMPION
ribbon for Hannah's dress
she made for Ian's wedding.
Color me proud...
Color me proud...
Color me proud!!!

Congratulations Elisa!!

4 comments:

  1. I love her. I was so glad when I heard about this a few days ago. She rocks and deserves every grand champion/ribbon she gets. Maybe I can win one at the state fair?? :) We'll see. WAY TO GO ELISA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Amy Jo...you NEED to enter your photography for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good for her! She is amazing, just like her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you should be proud, Liz, that is great! CONGRATULATIONS Elisa! What talent!

    ReplyDelete