Friday, August 23, 2013

Ouch

Today I had a gum graft. Ouch. Due to a receding gum on one of my teeth; a periodontist sliced into the roof of my mouth, secured a tissue graft, sewed the roof of my mouth back up, sliced into my lower gum line, peeled back the skin exposing the tooth below the gum line, placed the tissue graft off the freshly scraped tooth and sewed that in place. I am now in a chair recovering. Ouch. Enough said. Sounds like a good evening to watch a movie.
This is a picture of when Jim
came to cheer me up and 
brought Hannah with him as a reinforcement. :)
Today she said please and thank you.

I'll share a few lines from a few of Seth's latest emails:

"I am feeling much more confident as a missionary...We really just need to find more new investigators...Tracting is pretty exciting. You never know who you are going to meet.
The church is true. Christ lives and is our Savior and Redeemer. It is only through Him that we can be saved. This church is His church, and we understand well what it means to follow Him and to have a covenant relationship with Him. Thank you all for your support and love."

1 comment: