Monday, September 23, 2013

Always Smiling

Seth has a perpetual smile. 
It's nice to see he still has it.
I love this picture of him tracting.
He's on the Lord's errand,
doing the Lord's work. :)

A little something from this week's email:
"Dear Family and Friends,
This was a good week in our ward. We did a lot of finding because we are looking for more investigators. We had [a lot] of contacts this week and we saw a lot of blessings. We tracted into a former investigator, she wants us to come back and teach her and her son. That was a great blessing. We also had a lesson with a nice man  and his family. We taught just him last time and this time we asked to teach his whole family...My companion is doing great. He is a wonderful companion and he is working hard and learning a lot...I am going to be working on the Christlike attributes of patience and charity in the coming weeks...Being on bikes is fun. It is hard work though. We are always tired but we keep on working. Georgia has so many hills, I think that is the part that makes it challenging...I hope you all have a great week!".........(For Mom) "I got the package, and the letter. Thank you so much for your advice. It really touched me to remember the sacrifice of the missionaries who taught you. :) P.S. you're great mom!!!"


1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Seth with men working, they truly are!!

    ReplyDelete