Monday, September 30, 2013

Bike Wreck

Just what every mother doesn't want to hear...

"Dear Mom,                                                           
I had a bike wreck this week. I was being very foolish and riding without my handle bars, which I will never do again by the way, but I went over the handle bars. I scraped up my side and elbow pretty bad. I am fine though so don't worry about me at all. I am perfectly healthy now, just waiting for the scabs to heal up. I cleaned the wounds very well. All the training you gave me came in handy. I went into shock when I got in the apartment, but because I was a Boy Scout I knew to just lie down and I was fine...I know that Christ lives. I feel a lot of support from Heaven, I feel like it is because people are praying for us. Thank you so much for that. Have a great week y'all!!
Love, Elder Freeman"

Eeesh! I'm glad he's OK. It reminds me of the THREE times I was almost killed on my mission. 1) Almost run over by a train  2) Had a bike wreck myself   3)  Almost squished between two buses while riding my bike. 

Gratefully, I trust Seth is in God's hands. I love the part about having been a Boy Scout so he knew what to do. :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad Elder Freeman is ok! Good training! For this very reason and the fact Italians are crazy drivers, we outlawed bikes on our mission!

    ReplyDelete