Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mormon Church

Today I was wondering how many people Google the words "Mormon Church" out of curiosity. I wondered what answers they come up with. The actual name of our church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Many people know us or have heard of us as the Mormons however. I wonder how many people actually know that "Mormon" is really just a nick name. Our church just released a series of videos introducing who we are and what we believe. I'll see if I can add them to this blog to help anyone who does just happen to Google "Mormon Church" looking for information, a means of giving them honest answers to their questions. There are actually 12 videos that play in succession one after the other included in the following video that do just that.
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment