Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gets Me Thinking

This has really been an interesting experience for me. It has me thinking more than I usually would about trying to do something thoughtful for someone else. I wondered today what I could do. I thought about Emma. She's a half hour drive from my house. I made her some soup and brought her a pineapple. I only stayed 15 minutes because I was busy getting ready for something I needed to attend this evening. I don't know if she liked the soup or not but it doesn't really matter. The thought came to me as I was going out the door, " I bet she'll like the visit more than she wants soup." It was an enjoyable visit no matter how short it was.

Tomorrow I need to do something that doesn't involve bringing soup to someone. And I need to find another something purple to wear. :)

1 comment: