Friday, November 15, 2013

What, No Soup?

I have more articles of purple clothing than I thought I had. I think I already said that. Yesterday I matched purple with gold. Today I matched it with a salmon/peach color just in case you're wondering. I even have different shades of purple.

Wearing purple this week has been making me think. I look at it and it makes me think of other people. I suppose that's a good thing. That's the idea I wanted to try out in my Relief Society class on Sunday.

I'll write that story about Lydia soon.

Today I worked for over an hour on Christmas gifts for two missionaries. It is something that took my time but it is something that fulfills my goal to do something good for others even if they won't get it for a month.

Wearing purple this week and thinking about it conscientiously has made me less selfish. That's a good thing. I'm not a selfish person by nature. I guess what I really mean is my thinking and actions are less self-centered... also good. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment