Monday, December 16, 2013

Hallelujah All The Way Around


"Dear Family and Friends,

I have the best news!!! We went to an event at the local Baptist church this week, it was called the living Christmas tree. The mission president says it is OK to visit other church every once in a while. It was a beautiful building and event. It was a choir presentation. At the end of it they sang...the Hallelujah chorus!!! The whole congregation stood up for it. I totally sang with them, I don't even care if I wasn't supposed to. It was awesome!!!! That made my Christmas!!!!!...I gave a talk this week on Sunday. It went OK. It was about how the worth of souls is great in the sight of God...I tried to focus on how, because God loves them so much, they can have a relationship with Him. A relationship He wants them to have. It can be done through scripture study and prayer. I encouraged them to increase their efforts in those areas.

I know that Christ lives and loves!! I know that He is real!

Love, Elder Freeman"

No comments:

Post a Comment