Friday, January 17, 2014

Growing As A Missionary

Seth sounds like his mission is going well. He has a new companion and he is getting along well with him. Here's a little bit from this week's email:

"It was a good week here...we witnessed some miracles. We have some new investigators that came from a lot of tracting, and some looking up former investigators, and a member referral. Our teaching pool is up to about 6 or 7 good investigators. We feel very blessed...We are excited that so many good things are happening and want to keep working hard.
..I am starting to be much more confident as a missionary. I am learning how to follow the Spirit more. One thing that helps a lot is reading from the Book of Mormon with investigators, and letting there be time for silence. Also I am getting to the point that I actually kind of like tracting. It is fun to meet so many new people and offer them the gospel...I know that Christ lives, and that as we live the doctrine of Christ we can access the power of His atonement. I know He loves us more than we could ever know."

No comments:

Post a Comment