Sunday, February 9, 2014

Positive Thoughts

Everyone can benefit from positive thoughts now and then. Because I am in need of some myself, I will post a few to cheer me up. (I will probably make an appointment with an internist tomorrow because the Dr. I saw last week said if my symptoms persisted, that is what I should do). Let's see what I can come up with here. I'll just rattle them off as they come to me.

  1. It's always darkest before dawn. (In other words, I will get better someday).
  2. It will be OK in the end and if it's not OK, it's not the end.
  3. Misery loves company.
  4. Five minutes is plenty long enough to feel sorry for yourself.
  5. Friends matter and their warm wishes mean a lot.
  6. God loves me.
  7. My grandchildren are praying for me.
  8. My husband is as kind as one could ever hope for.
  9. Spring is right around the corner.
  10. Modern medicine can work wonders.
  11. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. (Like with a doctor).
  12. "My son (daughter), peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment." D&C 121:7
  13. "...he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities." Alma 7:(11)-12
  14. "...be still and know that I am God." D&C 101:16
  15. "Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail...Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." D&C 6: 34,36
There, that helped. The scriptures always help me no matter what the issue is.




No comments:

Post a Comment