Monday, March 3, 2014

Enjoying The Process

I spent the day preparing my book for publication. I enjoy the process a great deal. It seems I learn something new every time I sit down to edit. I've done a lot of writing today so that counts for my writing for the day.

I also went Visiting Teaching to a new convert of a few months. She had a lot of questions and I think we were helpful. My companion is a 20 year old woman who used to be one of my Young Women when I was Young Women's president. It was her first time Visiting Teaching and the first time the woman we visited ever had Visiting Teachers. It was delightful all the way around.

I heard from Seth today. He sounds good and we must be getting close to spring because he said his allergies are starting to kick in. Here's his closing testimony:

"I know that God lives. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I love the spirit and the power of testimony. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet God, and that the Book of Mormon is God's word. I know that Thomas Monson is the Prophet of God is our day. I love this gospel!!"

1 comment:

  1. Cover looks fanastic! Great piece of artwork. It gives me such a peaceful feeling when I look at it. I am sure the contents are great also! Look forward to reading it. I really admire your work in writing these books. What a treasure for your posterity! Sorry I haven't taken the time to comment on your health saga. Sounds like some bug has a stronghold in your body and doesn't want to let go. But I am sure spring weather will help to chase it away! You have been SO lucky to have most of this bitter cold go sweeping by north of Utah instead of coming down south as it usually does! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete